Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tis the Season......

....to be sick!! Eeek!! Can I tell you how many friends and family members have called to say they are sick this week!?! When they're not feeling well, my kids always call to say they wish I could be there to cook up the traditional 'chicken soup'. It seems to be the thing they desire most whenever they want a lil' nurturing! (Can we join in a collective 'ah'?!) :)) Yep, it does a mommy's heart good to hear those words: 'I need you'!! :))

So for Sarah, Solange, Ken, Shawn, and anyone else who is feeling sickly today, this is the best I can do for now. Hopefully, you will each find someone to help you out until I can get into the kitchen and eventually to you! In the meantime here's hoping you Get Well Soon!!! Take care!!!

This is our personal family favorite!! It's simple, delicious, and just what we seem to need when the flu season arrives!! Enjoy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home