Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Movin' Right Along...

Yep, I should make a note here...Those ARE the words to a song I've heard 'Kermit the Frog' sing (though it was NOT my intent to share this with you, ha!)......But oh how I LOVE Jim Henson....wherever he may be......(Note to self: *Maybe I should take a pic of a couple of the many 'Kermit' collectibles floating around the room here to post with this blog?!*)

Anyway...back to where I intended to begin.....which was to say.....Whew...now that I've shaken off that last blog....(cleansed myself, if you will)...I'm feeling a new beginning here...It has been on the horizon for some time now...I've just been avoiding it like a plague....But there is need for a sharper focus on what's important to MY life.....The process of elimination may continue....out with the old...in with the new...(and it's not even the new year yet...but well...it IS just around the corner...maybe I'm just feeling it a bit early...getting a jump on it...) So...I welcome something new in my life....something more exciting than where I've been...I'm ready!!!

But for now...lemme just take a few shots of my 'Kermie' items to share....I'm feeling the green!!! ;-) Haha!!! ('Hope it makes ya smile!!) :))


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home