Tuesday, December 13, 2005

"Hello there world!! (Written not by me but by someone who sees these qualities in me.) Let's call him 'Naples'."


"Hmmm, what to say about me?

Well, let me say this, I am an inspired woman and not all get to see me the way I want them to.

Am I sexy? Yeah, I think I am sexy in my own way. I wish I could break out of my shell more and express that 'sexiness' more (not how you are thinking, people), but in a way that people can appreciate.

I am an affectionate person with those that I feel close to, and appreciate people for what they are.

I want to experience new things in my life and have fun with it. This shell that I have created around me is starting to crack, and I am ready to break free!!

So here I am world enjoy me while I enjoy myself"!!!

(Thanks 'Naples'!!! OMG!!! You KNOW I could never describe myself!!) :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home