Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sharing this 'dates' me, but I love this song!!!

It is such a 'feel good' song, and it was on my mind this morning for some strange reason. Oh well, I think it's nice to have this kind of feeling when waking up!!! :))

I should do some research to find when 'Sesame Street' first arrived on the scene because I really can't recall, and I forgot that it was around at the time of this recording. This version of the song is from 1969 -- the same year it was released by Oliver:



Wow!!! 'Bob'!!! Ha...just too corny, huh!?! I must admit that when my kids were very young I took them to see him perform along with members of the Muppet clan! I should drag out the pics!! We loved those Muppets!! And I adored Jim Henson and appreciated his talent so much!!! HE truly was one of my heroes!!

Seems as if lots of (corny...oops!...I mean that affectionately....uh huh) folks borrowed this song back in the day...surf around YouTube and you will see....The Osmonds and others also recorded it! Hilarious!!

Gawd, I'm sooo ooollllddd!!!!! (Back to my rockin' chair!! HA!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home