Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm fascinated...

...with the Talk Show hostess, Wendy Williams...I'm not entirely sure what she's about. It's clear that she's attractive (by some standards), articulate, humorous, interesting, fun, controversial, the list goes on and on. She appears to be a woman, an Amazon woman at that, but at first glance, I was certain she was once a man, or a man in drag?! I've not done the research, so I really don't know. I guess the latter really doesn't matter...I'm just curious?!

Anyway...if you watch her program you know she has a segment called 'Ask Wendy' where members of the audience are invited to ask questions they would like for her to answer. Typically, the questions are in reference to the participant's love life or lack of. She gave an answer recently that was simply profound...my favorite kind of statement. I leave you with that answer and a question:

"The way a relationship begins is how it will end."

In her own words, "How you doin'?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home