Wednesday, November 18, 2009

EXCESS, EXCESS, EXCESS...

...that is what I accumulated during an empty marriage...today would have been my thirty-first anniversary! Yes, I look around and see that I filled the void left in my marriage with stuff...admittedly, I hoarded it...ugh!! Clearing out is a pain, but rather than look back, I think I'll consider a donation to this organization as a means of moving forward. God knows my closet needs a removal of this item!! It's a beginning!




I also have another reason to celebrate! This is the first year, in the ten I've spent alone (doing my homework), that I've been seeing someone!! Not too serious, but fun! It's about time!! Life goes on and there is still plenty of love to be found out there in this big world!! :))

1 Comments:

Blogger Greybeard said...

I'm glad, Di.
Love yourself. A relationship built on a foundation of self-doubt and low self-esteem by definition cannot be solid.
From a distance I'm seeing slow healing, and I'm heartened.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home