Thursday, November 30, 2006

And others are not so blessed....

...however, I suppose that's a matter of opinion....

The following photos are from my friend who recently visited Long Beach, Mississippi. As promised, I wanted to share the aftermath of 'Katrina' a year later. The concrete slabs you'll see are where houses used to stand. This season, despite all the structural problems that exist with my house, I will be grateful that it is still standing, and that truly, the view from here is spectacular!!! I hope those rebuilding on the Gulf Coast can eventually say the same.





































....it's all in perception....but still....when you're comfy, cozy in your own bed tonight...remember to say a little prayer for those less fortunate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home