Sunday, January 22, 2006

Synchronicity or Irony?!?!?

A couple of posts for my fellow-blogger, 'Acidman'....

A couple of days ago I purchased this movie found on one of those discounted discount tables in the 'GameStop' store at the mall (Yes, I was in a 'game store'...moi purchased (for HERSELF)....a 'GameCube' AND an 'XBOX'...yikes!!)...The movie appealed to me because a more than slightly imperfect male leading star was in it...John Malcovich (whom I adore!!).....So what a surprise to find this post today in one of my favorite blogs.....Interesting....(however, I must confess, I'd heard this 'news' already)...but I was equally entertained by the fact that I'd JUST viewed this movie today...hmmm...what would Jung make of this!?!? :))

Oh well....here's to you, 'Acidman'!!! :))

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sweet thang! You just made my day!

Acidman

11:20 AM  
Blogger Me said...

If you have a Gamecube, get Metroid Prime and Metroid Echoes. Both are worth the money for the stress relief. Strong female hero, too. :)

12:13 PM  
Blogger Di said...

Any time, Acidman!!! I felt this was better than a bitter response!! Glad you liked it....and thanks for the link!!

Thanks for the info, me...I'll check out your suggestions. God knows I could use the stress relief, ha!! I tried to add you to MySpace list, but since you don't 'know' me...sigh, I could not. Maybe in time?!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Send me a myspace message, I'll tell you what you need to add me :)

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home