Monday, January 16, 2006

Just a word (...and you know how much 'just a word' means to me)....

I'm not wanting to write about the things I have on the agenda...no, instead I am reading over my old blogs and putting my life in perspective in this first month of the new year...and this thought flitted through my mind....

In a phone conversation with a friend in the wee hours of Sunday morning...I was told that I am sometimes 'so cute'...HA!! Seldom have I heard that, though I must admit I have....The words popped into my head just now as I was reading over my old blogs....and I laughed. Are these blogs 'cute'?! Am I, really? I don't see myself that way, but maybe the message is to 'lighten up' and just be...whoever I am..and feel....whatever I feel. It's okay, huh?!!

Another friend came by last Thursday to exchange belated Christmas gifts...and imprinted on the gift bag she chose were those very words....'Lighten Up' (There was a well-lit Christmas tree on the bag also.)!!! I suppose this should be my mantra for now.

Thanks to both these friends for the words they share and for being in my life providing good and positive support. You, and your words of encouragement, are appreciated.

Life is good!!! :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home