Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Upon reflection, I'm reminded.....

....suddenly of that line: "Every time a bell rings, an angel gets it's wings".....sigh....This is not the kind of memory one likes to create during the season....

Another thing I realized is that blogging has become easier for me. In the beginning, I felt I would never be able to share so freely....words simply were not flowing....and now...well, I'm addicted!! Ha!! I've read that other bloggers feel this way....today I understand. I suppose it has become easier, because I highly doubt that anyone is truly paying attention, so I can just do this for myself....it's somewhat cathartic...a peaceful, quiet time alone with my thoughts and reflections. I think I'm gonna love this after all!! :))

(*Note* to Di.....Time to get up and get moving....there are things to do, people to see, places to go....you won't get there 'blogging' around here...haha!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home