Tuesday, December 09, 2008

In Memory of my lifelong friend...

...Andy Hutson, who perished in a house fire early Saturday morning with his beloved German Shepherd, Gretchen, lying beside him just a few feet from the door. I hope to write more of his story when I have the time to do it justice, but for now I want to post a video of one of the songs performed at his serivce today. Andy was a musician/guitarist himself and would have been pleased to have a song by one of the best guitarist of all time shared in his memory. R.I.P. my friend!


1 Comments:

Blogger Greybeard said...

Every time I hear Clapton sing that song I'm astounded he could complete it without breaking up. I couldn't.
I'm sorry Di to hear of your loss. There's never a good time to die, but it always seems more tragic when it happens so close to the Holy Days.
"His dog at his side"? Where's my kleenex?

Be well dear.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home