Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SARAH JADE as ARTIST OF THE MONTH in the UK!!!!

My daughter, SARAH JADE, has been nominated ARTIST OF THE MONTH in the UK!! What an honor! Unfortunately, she did not learn of the nomination until last week and that has placed her behind, though not last, in the number of votes received. Thanks to many of her friends and family, she is gaining votes rapidly, and if folks will continue to vote daily until Friday, she could still secure the win! I feel she deserves it! If you've not taken the time to listen to her sing, check out the videos below in previous blogs, or go to her MySpace profile to hear other songs from her DEMO.


Yes, I'm hoping that my few readers will take a moment to go to this site and cast a vote for her if you enjoy her music! She could use your support...I know she would appreciate it, and so would I!

Thanks!!!! :))




Messamusic.co.uk Artist of the Month - Click Here to Vote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home