Friday, November 21, 2008

e=mc2: 103 years later, Einstein's proven right

e=mc2: 103 years later, Einstein's proven right

Hello!?! Was there ever any doubt that Einstein was anything but right?!? Oh wait, we are dealing with scientists, everything MUST be proven!! Ha!! Well, now we have it!!

I find this even more amazing: the study of Einstein's brain (once you've opened the previous link, then from there click onto this link: Albert Einstein's brain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. It is my understanding that the link can't be posted here in blogspot since the info is not guaranteed to be 100% accurate -- so much for a short, simple post). There is speculation that Einstein may have had Asperger's Syndrome. I've mentioned my nephew in previous posts, the one who was born a premie and is quite literally the genius himself. Go figure, he has received the same label as Einstein! I'm not surprised. Perhaps we'll be researching his theories someday?! :))

(And to my 'friend' who is convinced he has 'brain damage' and thus left with limited abilities...I say, "Get a life!! Einstein sure did despite the odds. Unconventional, you bet your ___, but what a tradeoff.")

2 Comments:

Blogger Greybeard said...

So, how long do you think it will be until we no longer see/hear it called the "theory" of relativity?

10:17 AM  
Blogger Di said...

G/B...I wish I was as clever a writer/thinker as you...you have a way of seeing things in a light that grabs attention...ha...perhaps the reason YOU have readers!!! You're the best...thanks, as always, for giving me my audience of one!! I couldn't ask for a better ONE!!! :))

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home