Thursday, August 09, 2007

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...






...I have no idea what the image is in photo number two--what do you think?! I was trying to include the cloud just behind it when aiming the camera and thought I saw a flash of light before me. I decided I was imagining it, but this is what showed up on the photo. It looks like a moth to me, though I was not aware of one flying around. Have any of you heard of 'mothman' ?! Hmm--ironically, I saw a movie about 'mothman' just last week and had a conversation with a friend about it afterwards. He then shared the link with me that I've attached. Interesting this would show up now?!?!? Your thoughts?! I seriously have no idea! A fluke?!? It's 'something'!!!! (Click on the photo for a closer look.)

The tiny dot in the distance in photo number four (click on the photo and enlarge it for a better view) was the crescent moon. As I observed it in the morning sky, my mind went to this ageless song...



I'm including this one 'just because' (and it suits)--also, my 'friend' in MySpace, David Saw, wrote the song and he deserves the attention as you will see!! :)) Enjoy!! :))


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home