Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I know, I know.....

I've been on one big pity trip lately!! I've had migraines for nearly two weeks now, and the one yesterday nearly got the best of me. I'm enjoying some relief today and wouldn't you know, my 'lone, accidental reader' read my pain and decided to make my day!! What a kind, sweet man!! I've told him he's made my summer. Indeed he has!! This is one of my favorite songs and what a cute version!! I just had to share it with everyone!!



I'm thinking sunshine today, what about you?! Thanks, 'GreyBeard'!! You're my hero!!! :))

2 Comments:

Blogger OlePrairiedog said...

I would absolutely agree with you. Greybeard is all that most would be proud to know. I know and now so do you.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Yes, I do, and he seems to be surrounded by a great group of friends, as well. Thanks for stopping by, 'opd'--nice to meet ya!!

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home