Wednesday, January 25, 2006

My better posts are in drafts....

....I KNOW this.....and perhaps it's best they are left there....who knows?!?

I used to think it was 'daring' to register my thoughts with pen and paper...knowing that someday..someone would read them...the same is true now for my drafts....I'm still 'hiding' feelings that I don't have the courage to share...or am I? When I read over them, I'm not ashamed...they seemed full of feeling when I wrote them...driven by the need to say what I 'really' feel...not just what I think I can dare to say...But then I read over them again, and they don't seem so embarrassing....in fact, they seem logical and well-articulated....as if I really do know myself.....and relate appropriately to the world around me, at least in my mind.....so this is not a bad thing.....

Perhaps for now, it's important that I know this...it's not likely the world would even notice the difference between my posts and my drafts....ha...who knew that anyone else in the world would be reading anyway....I'm still not convinced they need to be....'Full circle....For now....I'll keep my drafts on the shelf....(ya...ya.....all the responses to 'that' cliche' rush in.....ie....I'll 'play it safe'....I will continue 'to hide'..I won't 'live my life in the open'....I 'lack courage'....etc...or maybe I am just 'wise')?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home