Friday, January 18, 2008

Burning Bridges continued.....

I'd like to introduce you to a new friend of mine whom I met through MySpace. His name is John Dartnell and he's from England.








John Dartnell - Welcome to My Circus



He wrote a song about Burning Bridges, so I wanted to share his link and talent with you, as well as to add his song as a background to my previous post about the topic of Burning Bridges (seems many of us have this need in common, huh?!). I hope you enjoy his work--I feel it is very impressive. He is a very unique, one-of-a-kind guy, really quite special!! If you are a MySpace member, add him to your friend's list, and if not, you may want to consider joining us there...even drop him a line if you are so inclined--I know he's appreciate it!! We're there primarily to share good music and a lot of fun!! Enjoy!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home