Saturday, June 23, 2007

Six Words

A friend of mine in 'MySpace' left the bulletin you will find reprinted below. I find it rather interesting and thought I would share it with any readers I may have. I'd appreciate it if you would leave your response to the bulletin in my comments. I'll add mine at the end of this post.

"Legend has it that Earnest Hemingway was once challenged to write a story in only SIX WORDS. The result was "For sale: baby shoes, never used."

(http://smithmag.net/sixwords/)

Here's an interesting and challenging activity. Try to compose YOUR story (the story of YOU) in EXACTLY six words (no more, no less). For some, this may be painful. (It's very hard to tell your whole story in six words.)"

My/Diane's story at this moment in six words is:

Attempting to live a functional life.

What is your story?! Do tell!!!!!!!! :))

1 Comments:

Blogger Greybeard said...

1. "Flies others to receive health care."

2. "Teaches students to fly helicopters safely."

3. "Spends too much time on internet!"

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home