Saturday, March 25, 2006

Earlier this afternoon....

....I heard a tap, tap, tapping at the window, but it was not familiar. No, this one was a lighter tapping, though there was considerable force to it. I went to check it out.....thinking that 'Tapper', my friendly crow, was seeking a new way to gain my attention by changing its technique.

I looked up and saw nothing...wait....a tiny little head above the lower molding on the far right of the windows....I ran for my camera, snapped one photo...and as if to make certain I was aware of its presence, the tiny chickadee raised its head a bit higher...to say...'I'm here....do something'!!

So, I snapped another pic, just to be sure I'd captured the small creature in the frame.....

.....and it indulged me by raising up just a bit higher......

I value this communication I have with my feathered friends....they keep me constantly intrigued and amused!! And, it seems, I have a new 'tiny Tapper'.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home