Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LOVE BLUEGRASS?!?! (Then check out this video!!)

Having a great time in Nashville while visiting with my daughter. She has begun her own entertainment company and has booked some phenomenal bands recently. I've had the privilege of attending some of the performances throughout the past few weeks. I'm especially proud of this video I captured, because she is singing with the band in this clip. Also, it's the first video for me to upload myself to my personal YouTube account. The band featured is Chris Henry & The Hardcore Grass. The song is a Chris Henry original, Ocean of Dreams. You can find him in Facebook, YouTube, and various other places on the internet through the Google search engine.
Link
Momma, you've come a long way!! :)) I hope you enjoy!




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home