Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meltdown or Breakthrough?!?!

"Well my friend, there are meltdowns...and then there are m-e-l-t-d-o-w-n-s... May your meltdown be as harmless as a bar of fine Belgian chocolate... And be followed by a sweet ending.'' Noa Bursie

Noa is a relatively new friend of mine in MySpace. She is an awesome singer, songwriter, musician, and friend. When I thought about how I was feeling today, I thought of her....she's the kind of friend who will acknowledge your reality, and without minimizing it, she will leave you inspired.

Today when I felt I was having yet ANOTHER 'meltdown', I recalled the words she'd shared with me the last time she discovered I was having one. Before I came around to remembering what she'd told me though, I had begun to realize that my meltdown was actually a breakthrough....just a very painful one. When I feel more like elaborating, I'll explain, but for now it seems best to just acknowledge it and share Noa's kind and encouraging words.

I hope you all are enjoying the week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Greybeard said...

"Spring is sprung, the grass is riz,
I wonder where the birdies is?"
[Groan]

SHE LIVES!
I'm hopeful you check your sitemeter and know how often I stop by, hoping to find a new post. And now I'm looking forward to your next for the promised "elaboration".

We truly have a "Day which the Lord has made" here...
75 degrees with a clear sky and brisk breeze. Red Buds, Dogwoods and an un-identifiable plant that fills the air with a sweet aroma not unlike honeysuckle are in bloom. I hope your day is similar and you are in a position to relax and enjoy it.
Thanks for your comment, Di. I'm glad you're still bloggin', and glad to be considered a friend.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, GB, I just visited my own site again for the first time in many weeks...ugh....most of my links now take me to nothing, ha, and I see how much I ramble which also amounts to nothing. I REALLY need to work on that!

It is always nice to hear from you...my one and only visitor, ha! I wish I could steal your skills to help me create a better blog!

Di

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home